Arche S.A. seated in Warsaw, address: 02-801 Warszawa, ul. Puławska 361 (hereinafter: ‘Arche’) is the controller of the personal data of persons using the hotel services.
For what purpose will Arche process the personal data?
The personal data will be processed for the following purposes:
- conclusion and performance of an agreement for the provision of hotel services or catering services (the legal basis for the processing is Article 6(1)(b) GDPR);
- pursuing the possible claims by Arche in connection with a loss incurred by the hotel and caused by a hotel guest, or defence against a guest’s claims against the hotel (the legal basis for the processing is Article 6(1)(f) GDPR), where pursuing the possible claims is the legitimate interest of Arche);
- documenting the provision of a service for tax purposes (the legal basis for the processing is Article 6(1)(c) GDPR);
- providing safety to the hotel guests and other individuals staying on the hotel premises with the hotel monitoring system (the legal basis for the processing is Article 6(1)(f) GDPR), where providing safety to the hotel guests and other individual staying on the hotel premises is the legitimate interest of Arche);
- meeting the statistical obligations (the legal basis for the processing is Article 6(1)(c) GDPR).
- Subject to giving consent while providing the personal data, also for Arche Group marketing purposes (the legal basis for the processing is Article 6(1)(a) GDPR), you have the right to withdraw the consent at any time – the withdrawal of the consent does not affect the legality of the processing which was conducted on the basis of the consent prior to its withdrawal).
Providing the data is voluntary, however necessary for the aforementioned purposes. Arche shall transfer the personal data to other entities which are entrusted with processing personal data for the benefit and on behalf of Arche, including:
- entities providing IT services and providing software,
- companies providing advisory services, and law offices providing legal advisory services and court representation.
Additionally, Arche shall provide the personal data to other recipients if required by law. The data shall not be transferred to third countries or international organizations.
How long will Arche Sp. z o.o. process the data?
The personal data will be processed for the period of using our services and upon its termination, i.e. for a period stipulated by the law, including the Civil Code and Accounting Act.
What are the rights of a person who the data concern?
- The person whom the processed personal data concern has the following rights:
- access to their personal data and receive copies of the personal data subject to the processing; have their incorrect data rectified; demand that the data be removed (right to be forgotten) in case of the circumstances anticipated in Article 17 GDPR; demand that the processing of the data be limited in cases laid down in Article 18 GDPR; object to processing the data in cases laid down in Article 21 GDPR; have the provided data subject to automatic processing transferred. Each person who thinks that the personal data are processed illegally may lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (GIODO, ul. Stawki 2, Warszawa).
Should you need additional information connected with the protection of personal data or you want to exercise your rights, please contact:
Data Protection Officer: Piotr Janiszewski, firstname.lastname@example.org
Arche Sp. z o.o. seated in Warsaw (02-801), przy ul. Puławska 361.